Friday, August 20, 2010

currently

salam.
hello.
hye. to my dear blog, i guess. haha. to my dear visitor tooo. hehee.
seems like 'berkurun' i didnt update my blog. kan?
it's all because of those examination. even just august test, it's still crack my head.
huh! and it's not over yet, people. we have two more papers, bahasa arab and sivik.
i hope the time will fly faster. haahaahahaa ;)
please,



owh. i just got a new handphone. NOKIA branded. it's my first time fr nokia. haha,
no more sony ericsson ;p hhe.
so, the 'good news' is i lost all the messages! inbox is zero. hahaa,
which means, i lost all those text!
sayang doe. mmg banyak text kat situ. kenangan mne nak cari lagi?
start "hye" to "goodbye" , suka duka. smua lah.
rse mcm nk nanges jer. haha, parah betul laa aku neh.
hurm, sabaarr jelaarr.
nasib baik contacts number x hilang. mmg parah nak isi balik sume.




i want to post more this time but i got no issue. any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment