Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9 feb of mine.,;)

happy birthday to me!!! belatad day act. haha. sweet 16?? yarh. erm. not soo sweet coz i'll be more older.. hehe? don't mention it as older lar., more dewasa ok what?? haha. but, it doesn't matter lar. everyone become older someday,right? hehe. firstly, thanks to my geng n friends 4 the wishes. haha. pagi2 dtg sekolah, diorg wish ''happy birthday, cayaa!''. haha. then, what can i do is just smile from ear to ear. haha:) thanx, korang. sayang kamoo smua! hehe;) even there was a statement that i don't like it much, '' yeay! cayaa da tua!'' erm. jahat korg. dah naseb lahir awal kan. nk wat cane.. haha. but, i'm not the oldest however coz theres someone else in my class that was the oldesssttt. haha. sory, raja. happy belated day 4 u 2! hehe:) ok. at night my mom belanja makan pizza hut. wahh! two round of pizza. erm. thanx, ibu!. love u. :)
then malam tu, i got some wish msg from my dear fren, bahij bisyri audi, thanx, dear! from my cousinsss2, n yarh. org tu. n so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment